Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 2, Worst Luck Ever

2 posters

Go down

Night 2, Worst Luck Ever Empty Night 2, Worst Luck Ever

Post  Almond Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:37 am

I'm so sorry I didn't show up during day! I got two vaccine shots today, and I passed out immediately after, and didn't wake up till now! Sad

Erg. Sorry about that.

This is about the worst scenario ever lol. My janitor is gone, even though we shot the freaking vigilante. Unless that graverobber does some good shootin', we're not going to last.

I suggest we kill off Escaho today. Doctor, if there even is one, will probably be on Ash. I suspected Ash might be a thief who stole from Ginger, and seeing the mop, knew she was scummy. But seeing that Jack said he was stolen from... Hrm. (It's very possible Jack might be graverobber trying to "buddy" up with the thief. I don't know if he'll be roleblocked the night after, but we shall see.)

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Night 2, Worst Luck Ever Empty Re: Night 2, Worst Luck Ever

Post  Rainbow Brick Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 am

Yeah that was really bad. I thought we had more of a chance of winning this when we killed the vigilante, though this doesn't look too good right now...

I think we'll be ok for tomorrow though. I assume Ash could check you for not being on for the whole day, though that isn't a bad thing at all seeing as you're the godfather. If nobody is lynched this day and everyone kills, the best case scenario for day 4 would be 4 scum vs 3 town.

You're probably right about killing Esacho, while he could still be one of the neutrals, I'm not sure he would want a mafia dead that day if that was the case. Hopefully the thief can go ahead and steal from Ash as he should know it's very unlikely he'll be able to get a killing ability. So removing a power role would obviously be a good choice.

If this all works out I'd say we have a reasonable chance of winning this game. The neutrals really aren't going to be much of a threat later on as we have a godfather.

Rainbow Brick Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Almond Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Alright, I'll kill Escaho. Do you want to drug deal anybody?

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Brick Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm considering giving CmG a gun and then role blocking him if he announces he has one, which will make town think there is a consort. I suppose that could help confuse them a bit.

We could also not roleblock him and let him shoot whoever he wants, whether he announces that he has a gun or not. Perhaps when the gun doesn't work he'll assume the person he shot is immune and therefore is the godfather, which may get a mislynch.

If you don't come on I think I'll go through with the second plan. The reason why I'm choosing CmG by the way is that I think town will trust him seeing as he is quite an experienced player. Hopefully that increases the chance something like this will work.

Either way, surviving a day without the scum being lynched might allow us to win. So even some random events like this happening could help stall town for a bit.

-Drug CmG, Gun

Rainbow Brick Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Almond Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:39 pm

The second plan sounds great! Just be aware however, that citizens do have vests in this game, which may mess up this plan a bit. The other part being that if he shoots you, we're done for lol.

-shoot Escaho

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Brick Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Well maybe we'll get lucky this time around xD.

I hope the thief ends up getting screwed over in this. Would be good to remove a neutral, and we will still have our kill from the graverobber.

Rainbow Brick Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Almond Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Smile Here's to the Sumopin Dream Team! With a bit of luck and gullible nature from the town, we can pull off this win! Smile

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Brick Jelly Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 pm

We can't let this be the end of our unbeaten record as mafia! Razz

Rainbow Brick Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down