Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 4, Vengeance

2 posters

Go down

Night 4, Vengeance Empty Night 4, Vengeance

Post  Almond Jelly Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:40 am

I never thought Jack might have been gunsmith. Never. Ever. Ever. I might have still had some use of him constantly giving Ash guns, but then again, it might have gotten sticky since he was suspicious of my scumminess.

Now, there is literally nothing that can reveal my identity, unless both Ash and the graverobber shoot me. I was afraid the thief might steal my gun, but that is impossible now. I'm so glad I managed to lynch the thief. Now, it's completely a game of deceit through words.

Who wins ties, between Mafia and town, Mafia and neutral, and neutral and town?

And now, it's taking care of others. Kufufufu. Ginger. Mopin. Sumi will wreck vengeance for you darlings... How dare they take you from me...

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Night 4, Vengeance Empty Re: Night 4, Vengeance

Post  Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:07 am

Who wins ties, between Mafia and town, Mafia and neutral, and neutral and town?

If all conditions are equal, i.e. both players have the same number of gun shots to take and/or the same number of autovests, then neutral > mafia > town because the town holds its power in the lynch.

If conditions are unequal, i.e. guns or autovests are in play, then the 1 vs. 1 tiebreaker will be won by whichever player has the tactical advantage, i.e. the ability to kill the other player.

Admin
Admin

https://s-fm-battle-royale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Almond Jelly Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm

I love being Mafia. Permanent gun. Kufu.

Now it's turned into a tactical/numerical game. I wrote everyone's names and matched different scenarios to see what would likely happen.

Because the graverobber has his last shot tonight, I could technically one shoot hit him and kill him, but I doubt he's going to shoot me. If he's smart, he'll shoot Ash. He should know very well Ash cannot hurt me now, as I turn up unsuspicious. I'm not going to kill Ash. Best case scenario, we have 4 people during day with Ash, we mislynch, and I shoot him.

What needs to happen, however, is that someone dies tonight. I don't need all three shots to happen, and no one dies because they all hit someone with an auto-vest. If Ash dies, so be it. But to win this, I really need to hope no one shoots me. I feel like I can smooth anything over if I don't get hit, because my final plan is that tomorrow night, I won't shoot. Then tell town that I got shot. It'll hopefully successfully draw attention off of me and push for another mislynch, granting my win. Of course, for this not to work, I do need to hope the graverobber does not die either...

Therefore, since Ash said he was shooting JSaint, that is what I shall do too. If he's graverobber, oh well. I don't need a stray shot fired into cits anyway. If he's citizen, then it'll kill him. I just really, really, really hope that Ash does shoot JSaint. Lol. We'll just see what happens.

-kill JSaint

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down