Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 5, Road to... Victory?

2 posters

Go down

Night 5, Road to... Victory? Empty Night 5, Road to... Victory?

Post  Almond Jelly Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:17 am

Lol, this day is so full of twists. I can't believe Shaded didn't shoot. And didn't shoot Ash at that lol. The Sheriff posed no threat to the Godfather. So I can't believe he didn't shoot Ash lol.

Oh well. Graverobber out of the way.

So, Ash didn't shoot JSaint after all. What a bummer. I totally would have shot CmG then lol. That twerp getting too close to the truth lololol. But nothing I can do about it now.

I'm still not going to shoot Ash tonight lol. Skirt around the Sheriff like a pro.

So our remaining two choices are JSaint and BlueJay. Right now, most of the heat is on JSaint. People suspect him for feigning the hit (which is funny, because I thought it might clear me, but town caught on pretty quick. Was I foolish to rely on such a trick? Lol.). But if I shoot BlueJay tonight, then it might unexpectedly clear JSaint, because skipping a hit and then shooting the following night... Well. Unlikely. On the other hand, if I shoot JSaint, then I'll have to deal with putting the blame on BlueJay, whom no one is really putting any blame on.

What a perplexity.

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Night 5, Road to... Victory? Empty Re: Night 5, Road to... Victory?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:30 pm

FYI, check the game thread. I just replaced JSaint with Zane for mild outside discussion that I deemed inappropriate.

Admin
Admin

https://s-fm-battle-royale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Almond Jelly Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Lol... I might as well just kill off Zane then. I don't know what JSaint said, and whether or not it had anything to do with revealing his role. But it's not something I can risk at this stage. Really, I don't know if town will buy that BlueJay or CmG is GF if I kill Zane though lol. Still, I don't know what side Zane will take, and he's a wild card I do not want to have in the game right now.

-kill Zane

I really do not want to drag the game out any longer. But CmG is pushing for a skip day next day. If that happens, I feel like just refraining from shooting every night till there's a lynch. But then, this will make the game drag out unnecessarily long. Boo.

Almond Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down