Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 4? Dead chat

+5
DEADTheJackofSpades
DEADGoremancer
Admin
DEADEscaho
DEADcreedkingsx
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Night 4? Dead chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Night 4? Dead chat

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Nevermind, as good as a plan as that is, it would lead to a draw due to the 48 hour rule.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am

11. If there are no kills/lynches in a 48 hour window (i.e. 2 game days and nights in a row), then the participant collars will detonate and everyone will instantly die.

This actually translates to two day/night cycles. It was meant to be more as a RP-related rule, since there was a rule like that in Battle Royale. It's also to ensure the game moves along, so that things don't stagnate. But yeah, your strategy would be fine.

Admin
Admin

https://s-fm-battle-royale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:47 am

Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am

Not a very good move imho. If you're gonna kill like this you might as well take out the person who has eliminated 2/3rds of your mafia already, instead of removing the chance of scapegoating Bluejay.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

DEADTheJackofSpades wrote:Not a very good move imho. If you're gonna kill like this you might as well take out the person who has eliminated 2/3rds of your mafia already, instead of removing the chance of scapegoating Bluejay.

Agreed. If I was Sumi, I would have killed Ash. Bluejay had the prospect of being the Godfather due to that bullet he took and surviving, but Ash was proven Town.

Now it will be Sumi against CmG. CmG's "loud" attitude would never make me think he was GF, especially since he's been the most "pro-"Citizen this entire game.

If she somehow pulls out the win...well, great kills and plays by her, but man, she was on my scum list since Day 2 so it would be a shame to see her win this, especially when the Town was spot on every single other day (and when I say Town, I mean Ash).

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 am

DEADEscaho wrote:
DEADTheJackofSpades wrote:Not a very good move imho. If you're gonna kill like this you might as well take out the person who has eliminated 2/3rds of your mafia already, instead of removing the chance of scapegoating Bluejay.

Agreed. If I was Sumi, I would have killed Ash. Bluejay had the prospect of being the Godfather due to that bullet he took and surviving, but Ash was proven Town.

Now it will be Sumi against CmG. CmG's "loud" attitude would never make me think he was GF, especially since he's been the most "pro-"Citizen this entire game.

If she somehow pulls out the win...well, great kills and plays by her, but man, she was on my scum list since Day 2 so it would be a shame to see her win this, especially when the Town was spot on every single other day (and when I say Town, I mean Ash).
It is the curse of dying early, my friend. I thought if I constantly reiterated the fact that Sumi should be lynched if she doesn't start contributing(as in, frequent posting not giving "all" her thoughts in response to me calling her out, that someone would remember I said it after I was dead(which was inevitable, esp without protection, I wish I was citizen in this situation, my guns did nothing) but it didn't.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADJSaint Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Where is Ash Ketchum when you needz him!!!!!!!

To catch all the scum!!!!

where is scum master Ash ketchum the very best????

DEADJSaint

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADBluejay Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi guys. I hope I didn't play too terribly. My instincts told me it was Sumi, but I just never can trust them for whatever reason.

DEADBluejay

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:01 pm

DEADBluejay wrote:Hi guys. I hope I didn't play too terribly. My instincts told me it was Sumi, but I just never can trust them for whatever reason.

Well, you showed up towards the end of the game and contributed more, but you needed to put focus on the other two Citizens (CmG and Sumi). You had to know one of the two was Godfather and, just based on day chat, it was quite obvious to several of us who the GF was (both Jack and I dead-lynched Sumi).

Sumi did not participate in day chat for the first three days. She barely posted at all. CmG helped force lynches and early-voted for all the scum. Sumi didn't bus any of her teammates, ever.

Generally, at the end game, the Godfather is the one who is calmest because the Citizen knows who it is (CmG knew Sumi was GF), so his acting outlandish was not out of character (not just for CmG, but for any player who knows who the real GF is). The same thing happened when I was GF in McPwnage's M-FM: Cryptonic was the more outlandish, while I was calm and collected.

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2