Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 4? Dead chat

+5
DEADTheJackofSpades
DEADGoremancer
Admin
DEADEscaho
DEADcreedkingsx
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Night 4? Dead chat Empty Night 4? Dead chat

Post  DEADcreedkingsx Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 am

Herro :3
How are ya?

DEADcreedkingsx

Back to top Go down

Night 4? Dead chat Empty Re: Night 4? Dead chat

Post  DEADEscaho Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 am

Thank god they finally killed you, I knew you were scum since Day Two just by your posts.

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 am

Creed!!

Too bad you never got any autovests. Although since you got lynched it wouldn't do you much good... Pending night actions tonight, I see this turning into a pure scum hunting finals! I wonder who will win!

Creed, did you ever figure out who the graverobber is?

Admin
Admin

https://s-fm-battle-royale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADcreedkingsx Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 am

DEADEscaho wrote:Thank god they finally killed you, I knew you were scum since Day Two just by your posts.
I over reacted to CmG FoSing me, admittedly. Razz

I did not figure out who the Grave Robber was, but I think either JSaint or Shaded. Either Sumiko or CmG is the GF, and.. yeah. That's all I got... I wanted to get CmG lynched though just to say I got him lynched. Very Happy

DEADcreedkingsx

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADGoremancer Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 pm

HAI GAIZ

DEADGoremancer

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADcreedkingsx Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

Hai gore :3

DEADcreedkingsx

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 am

This game feels like it's Ash vs Scum. All the PRs contributed more than the Citizens (who are supposed to be getting themselves shot at night...). If CmG turns out to be Cit, that I can understand, but the rest?

I usually love getting the Citizen role. You can post whatever and end up getting shot just by contributing (updating tally, making gambits, commenting on who you think is scum). Haven't seen much of that. =\

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 am

-dead lynch Sumikoko

If she's not the Godfather I'll eat my hat (if I owned a hat).

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Sigh, Oh Sumi. Jack is no gambler. He is a guy who tries to play save. Basicly you have 2 confirmed Town power role and one has already a gun. You know at this point that there is no doctor in this setup possible anymore because he was the weaponsmith.
So he gave the other gun to ajkei. To have at least 1 guaranteed gun in the game remaining. 2 guns on Ash would be dumb because normaly scum would have shot him.
This is so wrong... I gamble constantly, but I gave it to him to continue building the trust chain. I didn't pay attention to the role list tbh, I didn't know there wasn't a protection role so I wasn't exactly bluffing.

-dead lynch Sumikoko

One of the two has to be scum... if I only went 1 for 3 I'd be very sad.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Sumikoko has been deadlynched!
Her role is godfather!

And Escaho doesn't have to eat his hat! Razz
Btw, Escaho, you make the prettiest vote tallies! I was reminded of that when you posted one during daychat. :]

I didn't include a protective role because I gave citizens all autovests. This was partially to help Godfather be able to talk his way out of surviving a stray bullet, and also in the hopes that the thief would steal some autovests for night immunity (which obviously didn't happen). The lack of a protective role also ensures that the juicy PR roles will be available for the graverobber earlier in the game, since the mafia has incentive to find and kill PR instead of shooting through citizen vests.

Also, I honestly didn't expect Ash to go 3/3 for checking scum... Apparently that's why people include the possibility of the insane cop in some setups.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADcreedkingsx Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

If I had made it through the day, I planned on targeting CmG. ^^ would have had an autovest then Dx

DEADcreedkingsx

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Btw, Escaho, you make the prettiest vote tallies! I was reminded of that when you posted one during daychat. :]

*Blushes like a 12 year old school girl* Embarassed

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm

It seems my scum hunting skills are still serviceable then. 2 for 3, and CmG was only before ajkei revealed.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 pm

DEADTheJackofSpades wrote:It seems my scum hunting skills are still serviceable then. 2 for 3, and CmG was only before ajkei revealed.

Not bad.

I helped flush out Gingerape and the last will I originally was going to send to clementine (the night I died) said that the most suspicious players were: creedkingsx, Sumikoko and TheJackOfSpades. Basically, creedkingsx reaction to CmG's probing was too defensive, Sumikoko posts most often when she's a Citizen/Neutral [and she wasn't posting much this game until the end], and I haven't played a small game with you before, Jack, so I didn't have an accurate read on you.

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:13 pm

DEADEscaho wrote:
DEADTheJackofSpades wrote:It seems my scum hunting skills are still serviceable then. 2 for 3, and CmG was only before ajkei revealed.

Not bad.

I helped flush out Gingerape and the last will I originally was going to send to clementine (the night I died) said that the most suspicious players were: creedkingsx, Sumikoko and TheJackOfSpades. Basically, creedkingsx reaction to CmG's probing was too defensive, Sumikoko posts most often when she's a Citizen/Neutral [and she wasn't posting much this game until the end], and I haven't played a small game with you before, Jack, so I didn't have an accurate read on you.
I understand. I think I would have pushed for a lynch on both creed and sumikoko if Ash wasn't going beast mode with sheriff.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADShaded Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 pm

DEADTheJackofSpades wrote:
I understand. I think I would have pushed for a lynch on both creed and sumikoko if Ash wasn't going beast mode with sheriff.

Seriously. Ash tore it up this game.

DEADShaded

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Also, maybe my favorite thing this game was Escaho checking Mopin N1 and leaving in his last will that he found the doctor, dying N2 (and being really sad that he didn't leave his target in his last will), and then ajkei revealing he followed Escaho N1 and that Mopin is the drug dealer. Escaho was so happy lol. Razz

Also, TheJackofSpades, you should play MFM sometime or another SFM that I'm actually in!! I enjoyed seeing you at work, hunting that scum. Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADJSaint Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 am

Jack, you were shooting fireworks with your WIFOM magic show.

I thought u were the thief because of the way you were acting. I had no idea... I thought maybe bodyguard based on the talk and everything.

LOL I knew I would be killed cause I was so obviously citizen XD.

So sad... got struck by lightning when we were winning.

I think Ash is really sheriff. So therefore...

It has to be Bluejay or Sumi. ^^"

DEADJSaint

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADZane Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 am

banana

DEADZane

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

This game is so reminiscent of my FM... CmG acts really abrasive and is labeled scummy for it despite the chance of him being scum is low and makes everything harder for it, Sumikoko contributes pretty much nothing despite being supposedly a citizen who can contribute nothing beyond information, and is considered pro-town.

Madness.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I am really not understanding this day chat.

All three non-Mafia think that Sumikoko is the Godfather. But they keep second-guessing themselves by saying CmG looks scummier. I've seen this before: people need to rely on intuition rather than how the game plays out in the final day (though this might not be the final day). Look at contributions before the final day.

Bluejay: new player. New players that roll Citizen generally don't realize how to play it correctly (posting quite substantially in order to take a bullet at night). Unlikely candidate for Godfather, especially after the gunshot deal with Ash.

Ash: Obviously Sheriff.

CmG: Brash, scumhunting since Day Two. Talks a lot.

Sumikoko: Barely posted at all the first three-four days. When she did, it was mostly in defense against Jack's/CmG's accusations. Little scum hunting.

I'm honestly surprised they all suspect her, but think she's pro-town and has contributed O_o.

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Couple of other things that would suggest circumstantially that CmG isn't GF:
1) Saying CmG is GF is reliant on the fact that you think the drug dealer did no actions the entirety of him being alive. This is very unlikely. This is basically why I backed off on him after Ajkei revealed, the chance of him being scum was very low, despite my feelings that he was acting very scummy. The only thing I could see at the time was that he was thief or grave robber.
2) Important to note that the GF chose to kill me over the detective or sheriff. But then chose to attack JSaint twice in a row afterwards. This suggests that they were not killing me to clear away the possible protection role on Ash. It doesn't make sense why CmG would kill me in this situation, as I was fairly certain he was town at that point.
3) He has been basically the most active player this game, and has acted ideally citizen. Basically textbook "This is what citizen should do" without counting his abrasive attitude. Most of his frustration likely stems from the same situation that occurred in FMXII as to why everyone always sees Sumikoko as town. Personally, I am more prone to getting upset and frustrated when I am town and people don't believe me.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADShaded Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Hmm. I;m still a bit new myself, so just out of curiosity... Is being super chatty always the best way to play cit? A lot of people mention that town PRs are often kinda lurky compared to cits, so I thought it might not be a bad move to play similarly in hopes of being mistaken for a PR.

DEADShaded

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADEscaho Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm

DEADShaded wrote:Hmm. I;m still a bit new myself, so just out of curiosity... Is being super chatty always the best way to play cit? A lot of people mention that town PRs are often kinda lurky compared to cits, so I thought it might not be a bad move to play similarly in hopes of being mistaken for a PR.

It all depends. See, people have caught on to Town PRs being lurky, so games nowadays have several Town PRs acting like Citizens and vice versa, which is how it should be. However, the majority of games I've seen so far have almost all the newer players roll Citizen and, because it's their first/second FM, they just lurk and post little, thinking they don't have much to contribute because they do not have a night action.

When, in fact, they should be trying to point the town in the right direction, updating tallies, making sure Town doesn't suspect you (which means Mafia will suspect you), and generally being helpful, as any regular Town player would do. Appearing too helpful (as I find clementine usually ends up doing when she rolls Citizen) will eventually get you killed, which is great for a Citizen.

DEADEscaho

Back to top Go down

Post  DEADTheJackofSpades Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 pm

My action tonight as GF would be to attack CmG. Victory will be assured on a mislynch no matter what my kill is, but manipulating CmG into a GF Wifom situation would likely tip the scale towards talking the others into lynching him. Otherwise I'm leaving my win in Bluejay's hands.

DEADTheJackofSpades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next