Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S-FM Battle Royale Role List

3 posters

Go down

S-FM Battle Royale Role List Empty S-FM Battle Royale Role List

Post  Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Godfather – Sumikoko
Janitor – Gingerape
Drug Dealer – Mopin

Thief - creedkingsx
Graverobber – Shaded

Investigator – Escaho
Sheriff – Ash
Detective – ajkei
Vigilante – Goremancer
Gunsmith – TheJackofSpades
Citizen – Bluejay
Citizen – JSaint
Citizen - CmG

Admin
Admin

https://s-fm-battle-royale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

S-FM Battle Royale Role List Empty Re: S-FM Battle Royale Role List

Post  OBS-McPwnage Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:54 pm

lol sumi is gonna get her revenge on escaho!

OBS-McPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm quite happy with how my random.org'ed role assignments turned out. Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS-SirBlayzalot Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm

my moneys on maf this one... janitors are OP WIFOM

OBS-SirBlayzalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 pm

FYI I sent this out to the players, but not you guys: Day 1 will be posted in 28 hours.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am

I thought I was going to have to modkill Ash due to inactivity if he didn't post, but he did. I even wrote up a nice RP for his modkill. Check it out!

Clementine and her two minions, McPwnage and SirBlayzalot sat in their war room, observing the game. They could see where all of the players had run off to, but they could see that there was one player who had not even left the starting room. How did he manage to elude them earlier when they ushered all the participants out into the woods?

The boy named Ash lurked in the doorway of the facilities, not really wishing to play the deadly game. He had smuggled in his DS and a few Pokemon cartridges that luckily had not been taken from him. He was happily playing Pokemon and was busy catching pokemon in his White Forest when the deadly trio approached him.

“Kill him. I have no use for lurkers,” Clementine muttered bitterly. This wasn't fun. She wanted the participants to kill each other, not kill Pokemon.

McPwnage nodded in agreement. He took out his trusty hockey stick (being Canadian and all) and swiftly ended things for Ash. It was to McPwnage’s utter surprise when a real live Pokemon emerged from Ash’s corpse. It was changing! It was changing into every single Pokemon there was!! (But only the original 150, of course) The Pokemon kept evolving until it evolved into a PokeMAN named Zane!

Ash has been modkilled and replaced with Zane!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS-McPwnage Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:54 am

lol Ash caught ginger red handed I wonder if he will show up to lynch her

OBS-McPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

People were saying that my setup has town overpowered...
What do you guys think?

-I gave citizens vests so that the thief could gain night immunity and so that the godfather can hide better. Citizens have no excuse not to try to take a bullet for a town PR now, which can allow for some interesting WIFOM.
-However, citizens with vests might be a little OP if they live until the end game.

-I put in a gunsmith and a vigilante for town in the hopes that they would get thieved or graverobbed, but also to add to the KPN.
-However, if they both lived, then town would be OP with killing roles.

-The other three town power roles (investigator, sheriff, detective) all cannot find the Godfather.
-However they can all help find the other scum.

-I didn't put in any town protective roles (doctor, bodyguard) because I thought that would be too OP for town since citizens all have vests.

Plausible scenario:
-Gingerape gets lynched today
-Ash gets killed tonight
-Shaded probably lynched (for seeming kinda scummy, ajkei probably follows him or something)
-ajkei killed next night

People left:
Godfather, Drug Dealer
Thief
Investigator, Gunsmith, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen

I would hope we could get some guns floating around in there to make things more interesting. Creedkingsx probably picks up an autovest at some point, causing him to appear as a citizen to Escaho, too. Escaho will be left to find citizens and the two non-cit appearing roles. Likely Escaho will out Mopin as drug dealer when he realizes there is a gunsmith, and so he will get shot at night, leaving:

Godfather, Thief
gunsmith, citizen, citizen, citizen.

At that point, it's down to a numbers game of who gets given guns, and who gets autovests stolen and who gets shot at night.

This is how I imagine it to go. If Godfather and thief act enough like citizens, I think it could come down to a scumhunting end game. This is how I hope things unfold, anyways.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS-McPwnage Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

balance is fine, most of mafia revolves around luck anyways. Like really if you think about it stuff is about getting away with your night actions and if the town roles get lucky they win. Having vigis and gunsmiths is a double edged sword because if the players are reckless they end up killing town power roles.

OBS-McPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm replacing JSaint because he posted about his bulletproof vest on my visitor's page. He should post things like that in the game thread or in his last will. I had to warn him a lot of times about stuff, so I'm putting Zane in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm going to post about it in the game thread once JSaint deletes the visitor message from my wall.

I think it's an issue just because he never clearly claimed attacked in daychat, so he can't go around claiming attacked on my visitor page.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum