Battle Royale S-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N4 actions and feedback

Go down

N4 actions and feedback Empty N4 actions and feedback

Post  Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Name Role N2 Action N2 feedback
Sumikokogodfather Shoot jsaint
Gingerape Janitor DEAD
Mopin Drug Dealer DEAD
creedkingsx ThiefDEAD
Shaded Graverobber
Escaho Investigator DEAD
Ash Sheriff shoot Bluejay, Check ShadedYour target is suspicious.
ajkei Detective DEAD
GoremancerVigilante DEAD
TheJackofSpadesGunsmith DEAD
Bluejaycitizen You were attacked but managed to survive. Your auto vest was used.
JSaintcitizen You were attacked but managed to survive. Your auto vest was used.
CmG citizen

Ash:
So I'm dead, not surprising. I saw this death coming, it's probably CmG himself killing me. I have no point shooting him, I'm 75% sure he is Godfather. Right now as I'm typing this, I'm indecisive whether to shoot Shaded or JSaint. But, I'm going to shoot Blujay, because he could be the grave digger himself who didn't want to lynch creed.

If you are town, I suggest you lynch CmG. If he rolls GF as suspected (or even grave digger), the rest is up to you. If CmG is GF and Blujay survives my bullet, he is town.

Sumikoko - My mind would be blown if she is Godfather or Grave Robber. I believe she is a townie, but she acts pretty damn good for a townie. Too convincing, be cautious plox.

Blujay - No idea, he is weird. He never mentioned anything about Creed being thief as long as I recall, why would he say that? I suggest to pressure that information out of him if he lives, even though he could be citizen. This is why I'm taking the risk of shooting him. I was originally going to shoot Shaded, but I changed my mind. If he lives, he is probably a confirmed townie.

Shaded - I don't know what to read on him. He made an excuse for not being on the weekend. He is lurky, and so is JSaint. But he is more serious.

JSaint - Same shit as Shaded, he lurks. But he isn't as serious. He tries to be trolly or w/e.

*CmG* - I think he is *Godfather.* He likes to throw attention to others. Look at JackOfSpades for example. CmG tried his best to pressure Jack or some shit. I'm too lazy to back up my argument because he is scummy.

Other shit I'd like to mention: I finally realized Jack's technique on Day 3 (Day that Mopin was getting lynched). He weeded out Creed, which is why he wanted me to shoot Creed. Why is Jack the worst mafia player? Hell if he is, I should be the worst for not understanding him lol.

NOW I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE I HAVE TO SHARE BEFORE I DIE......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wy5rWhUCI

BlueJay:
In the off-chance that I die, I'm writing this mostly to let you know how I deduced creedkingsx was the thief. It was somewhat simple; the fact that creedkingsx kept on trying to buddy with JackofSpades because he called out Jack as confirmed town. But the only way he would know that is if he were the thief that stole from Jack N1.

My autovest was not used before tonight, so if you are somehow reading this, both the graverobber and GF targeted me instead of going for who they should have. Anyway, I will admit that my playstyle in the past few days has been completely horrible, probably because I haven't played a forum mafia of any sort in over a year.

Good luck all; you'll probably need it at this point.

Shaded:
Well it looks like Ash made the right choice, well done. I'm not sure if it was by skill/luck/somecombination but ash was stupid effective this game. MVP for sure. Since I'm dead the final thought I'll share is that my biggest suspect for GF is Jsaint. Make of that whatever you will.

GG guys, I had a lot of fun this game.

Admin
Admin

https://s-fm-battle-royale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down